We have been working on a new TLC mission statement over the past several months. We would love to include our TLC families in this process to strengthen our partnership. Right now we have 7 versions as a staff that we have created and need your feedback!
You can provide your feedback by giving us notes, suggestions, and/or voting for your favorite... (please respond by Thursday, March 10th )
1. To respect and honor the child’s right to an education while creating a culture of excellence
2. To partner with children and their families to provoke the wonder of learning
3. To respect the child’s right to an education by provoking their imagination to create a culture of excellence
4. To honor a child’s right to an education by respecting each child’s uniqueness, curiosity, and wonder of learning
5. To cultivate a culture of excellence in the educational environment through partnerships with children, families, and teachers
6. To honor a child’s right to an education through partnerships with children, families, teachers, and the community to foster a wonder of learning and a culture of excellence.
7. To educate through a celebration of uniqueness, the wonder of learning, a culture of excellence, and advocacy for children’s rights
Click below to email Emilie with tips, suggestions, and votes!